Reticulated system in flats and apartments
Reticulated LPG system is a method for distribution of domestic LPG in High rise Flats/Apartments to the customer's kitchen through pipe line network from centralized cylinders bank or bulk installation.
- The system is designed to supply LPG through multiple pressure regulation stages, in order to reach user at a safe low pressure.
- The system is equipped with UPSO/ OPSO valves and thus minimises the chances of LPG leakage.
- Compared to conventional systems, where high pressure cylinder is located in kitchen which is a potential threat to human life and property, reticulated systems are completely safe.
System is designed to meet Indian safety standards applicable as bellow :
- IS:6044(PART 1) as applicable to multi-cylinder installation.
- IS:6044 (Part 2) and SMPV Rules 1981 for bulk storage installation
- Gas cylinders rules 1981.
- Continues supply of gas at the turn of a tap.
- Increased safety in kitchen as LPG enters the Flats / Apartments at a very low pressure. Enhance safety, as cylinder is not stored inside the flats.
- No cylinder handling in Apartments / flats hence saving valuable space in kitchen.
- Easy and effortless operation with increased convenience.
- Payment as per actual consumption of gas recorded in gas meters.
- Eliminates cylinder refill booking by individual consumers.
- No need to have an additional cylinder in the Flats thus enhances safety.
What we offer
- Total system design.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of the entire system.
- Inspection and maintenance of the facility.
- Assured continuous supply of LPG to the reticulated system through tie up with oil companies.
- After sales service and support.
- Hands on training to the residents.
- 24-hour Emergency Service.